Almond Flour Bread Recipe
“This recipe is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free, and paleo-friendly. Today we’re making homemade, gluten-free, paleo bread.”
This is an upgrade over the Paleo bread recipe I made a few weeks ago, mainly because there is almond flour in the mix.
Going with just coconut flour yields a weird dryness that I can’t fully describe.
Trust me, the almond flour is CRUCIAL!
There are those who would poo-poo the agave nectar in the recipe and to those people I would say… “Lighten up and switch it out for some honey or maybe some coconut nectar.”
Play around with it a little bit and see what you can come up with…
Leave some comments about your own experience with baking and the Paleo lifestyle. Have you ever experimented with almond flour bread recipes?
C’mon, don’t be shy!
Check out this uber exciting posts about Paleo cheats, or this one about Paleo waffles
Latest posts by Curt Bizz (see all)
- Possibly The best Ketchup Ever - February 25, 2015
- Offering The Best Paleo Diet Recipes At The Paleo Portal - February 17, 2015
- The Top 5 Five Spiral Vegetable Slicers Review| Paderno Leads The Way! - February 9, 2015
- What Are The Best Fruits To Eat On A Paleo Lifestyle? - February 9, 2015
- Loren Cordain Paleo Diet for Athletes Podcast - February 9, 2015