Drinking While On The Paleo Diet
This is probably the one topic that most piques the interest of people who want to know more about the Paleo lifestyle…
Can ya drink alcohol on the Paleo diet?
Yeah sure, just try to stay away from grain-based spirits.
Some vodkas are made with grapes or even potatoes. [“Vodkas made of Coconut, Fruits, Grapes, Honey, Horseradish and Potato are far more Paleo diet friendly choices…”]
Tequila is made from the agave plant.
Non-grain gins are available but they are pricier than those made from grains.
Mead is made with honey, and wine is made from grapes.
Choose those alcohol beverages and life can continue on as always, but drink in moderation of course. Anything in excess can be a bad thing.
Heck, maybe you’ve got a great bloody mary recipe you wanna hold onto. Roll with it…
Where do you stand with adult beverages and how they fit in with the caveman diet? Leave your comments below…
Other posts: Paleo pasta, what is coconut nectar
Latest posts by Curt Bizz (see all)
- Possibly The best Ketchup Ever - February 25, 2015
- Offering The Best Paleo Diet Recipes At The Paleo Portal - February 17, 2015
- The Top 5 Five Spiral Vegetable Slicers Review| Paderno Leads The Way! - February 9, 2015
- What Are The Best Fruits To Eat On A Paleo Lifestyle? - February 9, 2015
- Loren Cordain Paleo Diet for Athletes Podcast - February 9, 2015